Looking for a fun and easy way to raise awareness and donations for eosinophil-associated diseases (EADs) at school, work or in church groups? Here is a FUNdraiser that does both and makes people feel good at the same time.
How to get started:
• Get permission from the establishment to host this FUNdraiser.
• Purchase small green, Irish themed goody bags and add some non-food items such as a sticker, eraser, temporary tattoo, or small toy. Include a fact or two about eosinophil-associated diseases.
• Sell the bags for $1.00 each, encouraging people to purchase them to give to friends and loved ones.
• Save all receipts from your FUNdraiser and either reimburse yourself out of the proceeds, or make the supplies part of your donation.
• Convert cash donations to one check made payable to APFED. Mail all donations to:
PO Box 29545
Atlanta, GA 30359
Attention: ShamROCK Fundraiser
Click here to download the ShamROCK Fundraising Flyer.
Be sure to take pictures and share your success story with APFED so that we can post it on our social media sites.
Questions? Email Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org.