OMEGA: A Prospective, Multicenter Study to Compare and Validate Endoscopic, Histologic, Molecular, and Patient-Reported Outcomes in Pediatric and Adult Patients with Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EoE), Gastritis (EG) and Colitis (EC)
- Review, download, and share CEGIR OMEGA Study Information (PDF)
- Visit the CEGIR website to learn more about the OMEGA Study and enrolling sites
Diet Study: Adults
SOFEED: Six Food vs One Food Eosinophilic Esophagitis Elimination Diet followed by Swallowed Glucocorticoid Trial
What is the most effective diet to treat EoE in adults? Could a less restrictive diet be as effective? The SOFEED clinical trial seeks to find answers to this question and more. Do you qualify to participate?
- Visit the CEGIR website to learn more about the SOFEED Study
Diet Study: Pediatrics
Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EoE) Intervention Trial-Randomized 1 Food Elimination vs. 4 Food Elimination Diet followed by Swallowed Glucocorticoids
What is the most effective diet to treat EoE in children? Could a less restrictive diet be as effective? A new clinical trial open to children ages 6-17 seeks to find these answers. Learn more at rarediseasesnetwork.org/cms/pcori/.
- Learn more about the benefits of participating in this study: Benefits Flyer
- Learn more about this study with a shareable flyer: Study Flyer