Groups Unite in Support_770x435

Ongoing Fundraisers

Below are some easy, ongoing ways to help support APFED’s work. For a list of local fundraisers and other events, see our Events  page.

 

Amazon.com
Amazon.com and their third party retailers will donate a portion of their proceeds from your purchase to APFED. Donation amounts vary from 1.5% to 30%. This is an ongoing, yearlong opportunity to support APFED.

Bravelets

Keep up with the latest jewelry trends and help APFED by supporting our ongoing Bravelets fundraiser. New styles and colors are being added all the time.
$10 of every purchase goes directly to APFED.

Charity Choice Gift Cards
Struggling with what to give that person who “has everything”? Give them a CharityChoice Gift Card! Gift cards are 100% tax deductible for the Purchaser. 75% of the card value will automatically support APFED. The recipient can choose to donate the other 25% to APFED or another charity of their choice. This is an ongoing, yearlong opportunity to support APFED.

Ebay
Before making a purchase on eBay.com, check out the items listed for sale to support APFED, through eBay’s Giving Works program. Sellers donate 10% or more to support APFED’s mission. If you are a Seller, you can designate a portion of the proceeds to APFED on the items you list. Click on the link above to get more details. APFED does not condone the practice of buying or selling elemental formula on eBay. It is for this reason we cannot accept designations of any kind related to these sales.

iGive.com
With over 1,180 online stores to choose from, you are bound to find what you are looking for through  iGive.com. Donation percentages vary by retailer and can be reviewed prior to making your purchase on the iGive website. This is an ongoing, yearlong opportunity to support APFED.

Kroger Rewards
You can earn rewards for APFED every time you shop Kroger and use your Plus Card! To enroll in Kroger Community Rewards®, sign up with your Plus Card by visiting https://customer.kroger.com/enroll and selecting APFED upon enrollment.

Music Downloads
Download music from GenuineCaring.com and help raise money to support APFED – “Lives changed one song at a time.” Either choose a song that specifically benefits APFED, or designate APFED as your charity of choice when available. New Artists are signing up with GenuineCaring.com daily, so check back often for more music selections.

Search the Internet
Earn money for APFED every time you do an internet search! Download the search toolbar from GoodSearch  and designate APFED as the charity you wish to support. GoodSearch will make a donation to APFED for all the online searching you do. Also check out their new GoodShop tool, that not only allows you to earn money for APFED as you shop, but also finds great online coupons as well!

Vehicle Donations
Donating your vehicle will help support our mission of Education, Awareness and Research of Eosinophilic Disorders. All you need is a clear title and our representatives will take care of the rest, including pick up, at no cost to you. Once your vehicle is sold, you will be sent a tax receipt (if the gross proceeds total $500.00 or more), and the sale proceeds will be donated to APFED in your name. Download more information here. To donate a vehicle, please call (877) 794-GIVE or (877) 794-4483


Will you help support APFED’s work? Please contact Julie Forrest at jforrest@apfed.org to learn how!

For a list of local fundraisers and other events, see our Events  page.