Honor Your Loved One this Valentine’s Day
Join us in honoring your loved one by raising awareness of eosinophil-associated diseases (EADs) and proceeds to support APFED’s mission! This is a fun and easy way to raise awareness for school, work, church groups, social clubs, and more!
How to get started
- Get permission from the establishment or group/club leader to host this fundraiser.
- Purchase small “fillable” heart-shaped containers or boxes with non-food items such as stickers, erasers, temporary tattoos, candies, or small toys. Include a fact or two about eosinophil-associated disease. Small plastic baggies or small party favor bags work just as well! If you wish, download our template and print our template on address label sheets to decorate the goodie bags.
- Sell the hearts for $1.00 donation to APFED, encouraging people to purchase them to give to friends and loved ones.
- Save all receipts from your FUNdraiser and either reimburse yourself out of the proceeds or donate your out-of-pocket costs (return a copy of receipts to APFED along with a written note that you wish to donate so that we may send you an acknowledgement of your in-kind donation).
- Convert cash donations to one check made payable to APFED.
Mail all donations to:
Attention: “Have a Heart”
PO Box 29545
Atlanta, GA 30359
⇒ Download and share this flyer to encourage those you know to get involved and show their support!
⇒ Alternate idea for an awareness campaign: Bundle together Dum-Dum(R) lollipops and attach a “A Treat is Neat” card.
Be sure to take pictures and share your success story with APFED so that we can share it with others!
Questions? E-mail Julie at email@example.com.