2022 APFED/EleCare College Scholarship
APFED is very excited to offer this opportunity once again to students with eosinophil-associated disease. This year, APFED will award three $1,000 college scholarships for the 2022-2023 school year in partnership with EleCare.
- Applicant must be diagnosed with an eosinophil-associated disorder.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a 2- or 4-year undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited college, university, trade school, technical school, or vocational school located in the United States for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Applicant must demonstrate academic merit.
- Complete online application by May 31, 2022.
- Letter from a physician documenting the applicant’s diagnosis with an eosinophil-associated disorder.
- Academic transcript from the most recent school year.
- Essay, 900 words or less, that answers the question “How has an eosinophil-associated disease made a difference in my life?”
Scholarship selection and payment
- Applications, for those who qualify, will be reviewed by APFED’s Scholarship Committee.
- Scholarship recipients will be contacted by email and announced in July 2022 by email.
- Scholarship money will be awarded directly to the applicant’s college, university, trade school, technical school, or vocational school during the month of August 2022. The scholarship funds will be issued after receiving a certificate of enrollment which includes the Student ID number and Financial Aid Office address.
Questions? Email email@example.com