EOS Connection is APFED’s annual patient-education conference.
Thank you to everyone who joined us in Denver or online for EOS Connection 2023.
The live events may be over, but the learning continues. You can watch recordings of the conference sessions and explore the virtual Exhibit and Poster Halls through December 2023.
Live event dates: June 30 – July 1, 2023 (with pre-conference activities in Denver, CO on June 29)
In-person location: Hyatt Regency Aurora – Denver Conference Center (13200 East 14th Place, Aurora, CO 80011).
- Thursday, June 29: Pre-conference activities starting at 4:00 p.m. MT including a lab tour at Children’s Hospital Colorado, live research poster presentations, and a welcome reception with refreshments.
- Friday, June 30: Educational sessions, exhibits, networking opportunities, breakfast, boxed lunch, and an evening family-friendly social with refreshments. Note: Educational sessions will be streamed for virtual attendees.
- Saturday, July 1: Virtual conference sessions and an opportunity to go to the Downtown Aquarium in Denver (group rate tickets available)
- July – December 2023: Watch recordings of the conference sessions on-demand and explore the virtual Exhibit and Poster Halls
You can still register as a virtual attendee for $15 to access recordings of the conference sessions on-demand and explore the virtual Exhibit and Poster Halls. The virtual conference environment will be available through December 2023.
What to expect
Everyone who registers for the conference can:
- Meet and network with patients, families, and other community members
- Learn about eosinophil-associated diseases and practical strategies from experts
- Explore new research in our virtual Poster Hall
- Learn about resources, products, and services in the virtual Exhibit Hall
- Access session recordings on-demand for six months following the live events
Virtual poster hall submissions
Thank you to the researchers in academia (including students) and industry who submitted research posters for the virtual poster hall. Log in to the virtual conference environment to explore the research.
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.
To stay up-to-date on conference announcements, please subscribe to APFED’s communications and follow us on social media.
Save the date for 2024
EOS Connection 2024 will be in Washington, DC. The tentative dates are July 11-13, 2024.
2023 Collaborating Partners
Thank you to the following organizations for collaborating with APFED on EOS Connection 2023.
2023 Education Partners
Thank you to our Education Partners for supporting EOS Connection 2023.
Presenting Education Partner
Platinum Education Partners
Silver Education Partners
Bristol Myers Squibb
Supporting Education Partner
Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA)