EOS Connection is APFED’s annual patient-education conference.
Save the Date
Join us for EOS Connection 2023 in Denver, CO, and online on June 30 and July 1, 2023!
Dates: June 30 – July 1, 2023
We will hold in-person conference sessions as well as socializing/networking opportunities on Friday, June 30, 2023. Presentations on Friday, June 30 will be available to a virtual audience. All sessions on Saturday, July 1 will be virtual.
What to expect
Registration will open in spring 2023. APFED members will be eligible for discounted registration, dependent on membership level. Discount codes will be sent via e-mail once registration opens. To become an APFED member, please visit apfed.org/membership.
Everyone who registers for the conference can:
- Meet and network with patients, families, and other community members
- Learn about eosinophil-associated diseases and practical strategies from experts
- Participate in Q&A in live sessions
- Explore new research in our virtual Poster Hall
- Learn about resources, products, and services in the virtual Exhibit Hall
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.
To stay up-to-date on conference announcements, please subscribe to APFED’s communications and follow us on social media.