Join families and healthcare providers in effort to raise awareness of eosinophil-associated diseases around the globe!
While the third week of May is officially designated as National Eosinophil Awareness Week, efforts are ongoing all year long to raise awareness.
On Social Media
Choose an image below. Right click to save image to your computer, and up load to your social media profile and share
Right click to save image to your computer, and upload to social media.
In Your Community:
- Share our fact sheet and Can you say ‘Eosinophilic‘ flyer, with friends, family, health care providers, and businesses.
- Share your story and facts about eosinophil-associated disease with family and friends.
- Ask media outlets to run a story about eosinophil-associated diseases. Offer to share your story, and direct reporters to our media page..
- Encourage family and friends to watch our Eosinophilic Gastrointestinal Diseases video.
- Pass out DumDum pops along with our Dum Dums are a Food Group flyer or A Treat is Neat card.
- Organize a fundraiser or a walk to help support APFED’s and raise awareness in your community. To get started, email email@example.com
- Organize an awareness campaign in your workplace or school. Share facts about eosinophil-associated diseases in newsletters. Direct readers to apfed.org for more information
- Shop APFED’s online Gift Store for apparel and accessories to help you raise awareness.