Assistance Programs and Resources
GSK Patient Assistance Program for Prescription Medicines
Access to Allergy-friendly foods
- Food Equality Initiative provides food access and education to those at the intersection of food insecurity and a diet-treated condition.
- Securing Safe Food partners with pantries throughout the U.S. to stock allergy-friendly options.
- EleCare Insurance Programs
- Neocate Reimbursement Resources
- Neocate Assistance Program: A special program created to assist financially disadvantaged families in getting Neocate infant formula when other forms of reimbursement assistance fall short. The program is not designed to replace other resources if available. The program is available to residents of the United States who are not eligible for other forms of assistance and do not have third-party coverage. Contact Navigator for more information – Call 1-800-365-7354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reckitt/Mead Johnson