APFED’s Educational Webinar Series
Sponsored by EleCare® .
Answers from Experts
Top professionals in the field answer frequently asked questions submitted by patients and their family members. These brief videos include topics on diagnosis, treatment options, recent research, psychological support, and practical management of EGIDs.
Throughout the year, APFED hosts live web chats in which individuals can register and watch live informational lectures on care and support delivered by experts in the field. Following the lectures, registrants have the unique opportunity to ask questions and receive a live response from the lecturer.
- The Basics of Nutrition with Michelle Henry, RD. December 11, 2013
- Approaches to the Dietary Management of EoE with Dan Atkins, M.D. October 11, 2013
- Adults and EoE with Nirmala Gonsalves, M.D. March 22, 2013.
- Recent Research Findings about Eosinophilic Disorders with Glen Furuta, M.D. December 5, 2012.
- Sending your Child to School with an Eosinophilic Disorder with Jennifer Cardenas. October 11, 2012.
Presentations and panel discussions from APFED’s 2012 EosConnection Patient Conference.
APFED’s Educational Webinar Series, sponsored by EleCare®, is a joint collaborative effort between the American Partnership for Eosinophilic Disorders and the Center for Managing Chronic Disease, to help increase awareness about eosinophilic associated gastrointestinal disorders among laypersons, educators, patients, and families.