Please think of APFED as you plan your end-of-year charitable contributions. Our programs and services exist only because you have supported them and have encouraged others to do the same:
• Hope on the Horizon Research Fund
• School advocacy how-to, templates, and support
• Advocacy for state and federal mandates on insurance coverage of medical foods
• Website resources and online community
• Resources for health care providers
• Information for support group leaders
• Phone and e-mail support
If APFED has helped you and your family, or has helped your patients, please consider a tax-deductible gift so that we may continue our important work. Every dollar matters as we progress toward a cure.
Thanks in advance for your contribution and for helping APFED to be there tomorrow for the patients and families who need us! Learn more about the impact of your contribution in APFED’s 2016 Champions for Change Progress Report.