Let’s find a cure for eosinophil-associated diseases!
Join APFED in celebrating its 15th anniversary by participating in our $150,000 HOPE challenge!
APFED supports our research community through our HOPE on the Horizon Research Program. The program is supported entirely by donations. Our contributions to vital research efforts are only limited by the funds we receive!
Will you help us reach our goal of raising $150,000 this year?
All individual donations, matching gifts, and proceeds from fundraising events for APFED in 2017 will count toward our goal!
Are you ready to get started?
o Make a tax-deductible gift to APFED this year!
• When you donate, consider setting up a recurring gift (you may choose the frequency), and/or make your contribution in honor of a loved one.
• Maximize your gift through your employer’s matching gifts program, if offered.
o Encourage friends and family to donate to APFED’s $150,000 HOPE Challenge!
• Share this webpage on social media, and let your friends know that you are participating and ask them to make a donation and share, too. Consider using the Razoo fundraisng platform to create a personalized page and gain access to their robust share tools.
o Turn your passion into action! Do you play a sport? Love to scrapbook? Enjoy card games? Turn your passion into action by coordinating a fundraising event to benefit APFED. Partner with local businesses to designate a portion of proceeds to APFED, or organize a fundraising dinner, a local Walk/fun run, or a sports tournament. You can even your employer or your child’s school involved! It’s easy to get involved in ways both big and small! APFED will help you every step of the way. Contact Julie Forrest at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
o Consider other ways to contribute. Did you know APFED receives a percentage when people use designated shopping/search links, or make purchases from partner businesses? Learn more!
Thank you for your involvement and for your continued passion to help families living with eosinophil-associated diseases. Together, we’ll move research forward, unlocking answers about these diseases as we continue our quest for a cure!
- Learn more about the HOPE Research Program
- Learn about research grants APFED has awarded
- Access APFED’s financial statements and progress reports