This year, in support of #GivingTuesday on November 27, 2018, Facebook is partnering with PayPal to match up to $7 million in donations made on Facebook to eligible US-based 501(c)(3) nonprofits.
- The matching dollars are available to any US-based nonprofit.
- Each nonprofit and donor are eligible to be matched up to $50,000.
- Facebook and PayPal will match donations starting at 8:00 AM EST and will continue matching donations made to nonprofits until the $7M match runs out.
How Can You Help APFED?
All #Giving Tuesday funds raised for APFED on Facebook will go toward our Give the Gift of HOPE campaign, which will help fund APFED’s Hope on the Horizon Research Program, as well as vital support, education, and advocacy initiatives!
- Make a Facebook Donation and Encourage Others to Do the Same. All donations to facebook.com/APFED/ on Nov. 27th could be matched! Mark your calendar, set your alarm, and make your donation early on Nov. 27th. Matching starts at 8:00 AM EST!
- Host a Facebook Fundraiser on Behalf of APFED! Visit fb.com/fund/APFED/ to get started. Share your fundraiser with your friends and family and ask them to donate and share your #GivingTuesday fundraiser. Don’t forget to share your fundraiser early on #GivingTuesday to maximize those matching dollars!
Don’t miss out on this incredible fundraising opportunity to double your donation and fundraise to help those living with eosinophil-associated diseases (EADs).
More About Facebook Fundraisers
Nonprofit fundraisers let you, our APFED supporters, raise money quickly and easily on Facebook. You can set up a dedicated page here to share why you support APFED, while also raising awareness of EADs.
Whether you’ve volunteered, donated, or you have a personal story to share, tell your friends and family why finding a cure for eosinophil-associated disease is important to you.
Your friends and family can donate in a few clicks without leaving Facebook, making it easier for you to collect donations and reach your fundraising goal.
Learn more ways to give on APFED’s Give the Gift of HOPE campaign page. And don’t forget to mark Tuesday, November 27, 2018 on your calendar for #GivingTuesday!