This year, in support of #GivingTuesday on December 3, 2019, Facebook is matching up to $7 million in donations made on Facebook to eligible US-based 501(c)(3) nonprofits.
Facebook’s match for GivingTuesday 2019 begins at 8:00 AM Eastern Time (5:00 AM Pacific Time) on Tuesday, December 3, 2019.
- Donations are matched dollar for dollar on a first-come, first-served basis until $7,000,000 USD in eligible donations are made on Facebook.
- Any US-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit eligible to receive donations on Facebook can be matched.
- Facebook will match up to a total of $100,000 per nonprofit organization.
- Each donor can have up to $20,000 in eligible donations matched on GivingTuesday.
- Facebook covers processing fees so that when you donate using Facebook’s payments platform to a nonprofit organization, 100% of your donation goes to support the cause you care about.
How Can You Help APFED?
All #Giving Tuesday funds raised for APFED on Facebook will go toward our Give the Gift of HOPE campaign, which will help fund APFED’s Hope on the Horizon Research Program, as well as vital support, education, and advocacy initiatives!
- Make a Facebook Donation and Encourage Others to Do the Same. All donations to APFED’s Facebook on December 3rd could be matched! Mark your calendar, set your alarm, and make your donation early on December 3rd. Matching starts at 8:00 AM EST!
- Host a Facebook Fundraiser on Behalf of APFED! Visit fb.com/fund/APFED/ to get started. Share your fundraiser with your friends and family and ask them to donate and share your #GivingTuesday fundraiser. Don’t forget to share your fundraiser early on #GivingTuesday to maximize those matching dollars!
Don’t miss out on this incredible fundraising opportunity to double your donation and fundraise to help those living with eosinophil-associated diseases (EADs).
More About Facebook Fundraisers
Nonprofit fundraisers let you, our APFED supporters, raise money quickly and easily on Facebook. You can set up a dedicated page here to share why you support APFED, while also raising awareness of EADs.
Whether you’ve volunteered, donated, or you have a personal story to share, tell your friends and family why finding a cure for eosinophil-associated disease is important to you.
Your friends and family can donate in a few clicks without leaving Facebook, making it easier for you to collect donations and reach your fundraising goal.
Learn more ways to give on APFED’s Give the Gift of HOPE campaign page. And don’t forget to mark Tuesday, December 3rd on your calendar for #GivingTuesday!