We understand the challenges of today’s economy and the rising costs of travel. APFED is pleased to share the following ways in which we are making EOS Connection 2022 patient education conference more accessible for all who wish to participate.
- Reduced registration fees: Effective immediately, we have reduced registration costs for those registering in advance to attend the conference in-person in San Diego, July 7-9. (If you’ve already registered and paid, we will refund you the difference.)
- Travel grants: We are offering $500 travel reimbursements to eligible applicants. Apply now.
- Allergy-friendly meals included with in-person registration: For those attending the event onsite in San Diego, registration fees will include allergy-friendly breakfast and lunches July 8 and 9, and a dinner buffet on July 9.
- Discounted hotel rooms: We have secured discounted room rates at the Marriott Mission Valley in San Diego for stays between July 6-10 ($189 plus tax, a savings of more than $100 from the standard rate). To get the special rate, rooms must be booked by 4 PM PT June 14, 2022, through this special link.
- We will continue offering free virtual access to the event to all APFED members (apfed.org/apfed-personal-membership/). Use the special discount code when registering to waive the virtual attendance fee: VIRTUAL22.