APFED’s 16th Annual Patient Conference on Eosinophilic Gastrointestinal Diseases
July 6-7, 2018
Join us to:
- Learn the latest advancements in diagnosis and treatment
- Hear directly from key investigators about promising research
- Get strategies to help cope with the physical and emotional challenges of living with EGIDs
- Learn practical tools to implement in the daily management of EGIDs
- Meet others who “get it” and make new friends that will last a lifetime!
Two full days of sessions designed for patients and caregivers, social and networking opportunities, teen sessions, panel discussions, Q&A, and so much more!
Visit APFED.org to learn more! And stay up to date with conference details and connect with other attendees in advance by joining our conference Facebook page.
Special thanks to our Education Partners for making the 2018 Eos Connection Conference possible.