Fundraising can be a fun and rewarding way to support APFED’s mission and make a difference for those living with eosinophil-associated disorders.
The possibilities are endless – from something simple as asking co-workers to donate their coffee money once a week to hosting an event, such as a walk, golf tournament, or other fun and engaging community gathering.
Whether you raise $10.00 or $100,000, every dollar makes a difference. And your event not only raises funds to support APFED’s mission and advance research of eosinophil-associated disorders, but also helps create awareness in your community about eosinophil associated disorders. APFED will work with you to make your event a success and will assist you in all areas of coordinating and hosting a fundraiser to benefit APFED. To get started, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some ways you can help support our work:
Amazon.com and their third party retailers will donate a portion of your purchases to APFED through the AmazonSmile program. Donation amounts vary from 1.5% to 30%.
AmazonSmile customers can support APFED in the Amazon shopping app on iOS and Android mobile phone. To get started,
1. Open the Amazon Shopping app on your device (check to make sure you have the latest version of the app installed)
2. Go into the main menu of the Amazon Shopping app and tap into ‘Settings’
3. Tap ‘AmazonSmile’ and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process, choosing APFED as your charity.
Fundraise Through Facebook
Fundraising with Facebook is a great way to celebrate a birthday or other milestone! Start a Facebook fundraising campaign and ask your friends, family and coworkers for their support. Through APFED’s Facebook fundraising tools, you’ll have the ability to customize your own fundraising campaign and share your personal story. Set up your fundraiser here, and share it with friends and family!
Charity Choice Gift Cards
Struggling with what to give that person who “has everything”? Give them a CharityChoice Gift Card! Gift cards may be tax-deductible and 75% of the card value will automatically support APFED. The recipient can choose to donate the other 25% to APFED or another charity of their choice.
Before making a purchase on eBay.com, check out the items listed for sale to support APFED, through eBay’s Giving Works program. Sellers donate 10% or more to support APFED’s mission. If you are a Seller, you can designate a portion of the proceeds to APFED on the items you list. Click on the link above to get more details.
(Please note that APFED cannot accept designations for transactions of medical foods, such as elemental formula.)
With over 1,180 online stores to choose from, you are bound to find what you are looking for through iGive.com. Donation percentages vary by retailer and can be reviewed prior to making your purchase on the iGive website. This is an ongoing, yearlong opportunity to support APFED.
You can earn rewards for APFED every time you shop Kroger and use your Plus Card! To enroll in Kroger Community Rewards®, sign up with your Plus Card by visiting https://www.kroger.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow/ and selecting APFED upon enrollment.
Earn money for APFED every time you do an internet search! Download the search toolbar from GoodSearch and designate APFED as the charity you wish to support. GoodSearch will make a donation to APFED for all the online searching you do. Also check out their new GoodShop tool, that not only allows you to earn money for APFED as you shop, but also finds great online coupons as well!
Donating your vehicle will help support our mission of Education, Awareness and Research of Eosinophilic Disorders. All you need is a clear title and our representatives will take care of the rest, including pick up, at no cost to you. Once your vehicle is sold, you will be sent a tax receipt (if the gross proceeds total $500.00 or more), and the sale proceeds will be donated to APFED in your name. Download more information here. To donate a vehicle, please call (877) 794-GIVE or (877) 794-4483
“To those who have ever thought about doing a fundraising event or simply spreading awareness, my advice is ‘Go for it!’ Every single dollar makes a difference…”
– Elizabeth L., Chair, Tee Off for EoE Golf Tournament